Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trains, Planes and Automobiles...the Eagles have Landed!

The journey was not bad. The first leg was from SFO to Philadelphia. That wasn't bad. Elijah was a dream. What a gorgeous child. The second leg from Phili to Dublin was not quite so dreamy... Elijah had a hard time settling, needless to say, we landed in Dublin Airport on October 5th, quite bleary eyed but very happy to be there.

We were very warmly welcomed by our new Vyro-Games friends, Darragh, Phil, Aifric and baby Sofi! Little Sofi was born just a few short weeks after Elijah, so he was in good company! I was so grateful for their thoughtful welcome to this gorgeous country! It was very surreal actually. We were wiped out!!!...and completely alert to the new surroundings.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yeah! I was so glad to find your blog today! Sure miss you guys. I'm exciting to hear about your adventures in Ireland. It's a beautiful land...maybe I will make it back there someday. I need to go back to the PRONI office someday. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.